A downloadable game for Windows
As two sorcerers try to summon and tame powerful monsters from a secret realm, their experiment fails and leads waves of demons into our world. Strengthening their will, they decide to face this great threat and defeat the calamities that are now running free!
Spirit Arena is a local two-player game. Each character can fire either physical spells (red) or spiritual spells (blue) that will only collide with matching enemy. Clean waves, collect items, and increase your power to defeat the boss of all four areas.
The original soundtrack of this game was entirely composed by our absolute music master Youri Bossus ! If you want to support his work, you can buy the Original Soundtrack here on Itch.io !
We need you !
|Updated||4 days ago|
|Release date||50 days ago|
|Author||Sweet Dreams Studio|
|Tags||2D, Controller, Co-op, Cute, indie, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Community, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Spirit Arena - 2.1.2 Release Note11 days ago
- Spirit Arena - 2.1.1 Release Note15 days ago
- Spirit Arena - 2.1.0 Release Note18 days ago
- Spirit Arena - 2.0.4 Release Note22 days ago
- Spirit Arena - 2.0.3 Release Note25 days ago
- Spirit Arena - 2.0.2 Release Note32 days ago
- Spirit Arena is out now !34 days ago
- Spirit Arena - 1.1.1 Beta45 days ago