A downloadable game for Windows
As two sorcerers try to summon and tame powerful monsters from a secret realm, their experiment fails and leads waves of demons into our world. Strengthening their will, they decide to face this great threat and defeat the calamities that are now running free!
Spirit Arena is a local two-player game. Each character can fire either physical spells (red) or spiritual spells (blue) that will only collide with matching enemy. Clean waves, collect items, and increase your power to defeat the boss of all four areas.
The original soundtrack of this game was entirely composed by our absolute music master Youri Bossus ! If you want to support his work, you can buy the Original Soundtrack here on Itch.io !
We need you !
|Updated||23 days ago|
|Release date||Sep 02, 2019|
|Author||Sweet Dreams Studio|
|Tags||2D, Controller, Co-op, Cute, indie, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Community, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Spirit Arena - 2.1.5 Release Note23 days ago
- Spirit Arena - 2.1.4 Release Note58 days ago
- Spirit Arena - 2.1.2 Release NoteOct 11, 2019
- Spirit Arena - 2.1.1 Release NoteOct 07, 2019
- Spirit Arena - 2.1.0 Release NoteOct 04, 2019
- Spirit Arena - 2.0.4 Release NoteSep 30, 2019
- Spirit Arena - 2.0.3 Release NoteSep 27, 2019
- Spirit Arena - 2.0.2 Release NoteSep 20, 2019